|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Redesigned 12MP Full-Frame Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor, to achieve improved clarity and reduced noise, from ISO 80-102400 with an extended ISO 40-409600 range. The sensor also yields 2x faster readout speeds than previous generations and, when coupled with the revised BIONZ XR image processor, greatly reduces rolling shutter by 3x and up to 8x faster processing and overall camera handling. And also helps to achieve a wide dynamic range, of up to approximately 14 stops for stills and 15 stops for video, and 10 fps continuous shooting for up to 1000 uncompressed raw files for stills.
- UHD 4K 120p Video, 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning. Internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling is also possible in all recording modes and, if recording externally via the full-size HDMI A port, 16-bit raw output is also possible for even greater tonal reproduction and post-production flexibility. Additionally, two codecs have also been developed: XAVC HS, which uses HEVC/H.265 encoding to retain more detail at smaller bitrates, and XAVC S-I, which is an intraframe codec for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
- 16-Bit Raw Output, HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 759-Point Fast Hybrid AF
- Incorporates an enhanced 5.5-stop effective 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization system, which
compensates for five different types of camera shake encountered during handheld shooting of stills and video.
- Impressive QXGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF features a high 9.44m-dot resolution and 0.9x magnification for exceptionally bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. This viewfinder has a dedicated 120 fps High Quality setting for smooth motion rendering and the finder's physical design has a long 25mm eye point, 41° field of view, and features a fluorine coating on the outermost viewfinder element to benefit cleaning.
- A first for a7 cameras, a side-opening 3.0" 1.44m-dot vari-angle articulating screen benefits working from high
and low angles as well as a front-facing position for vlogging or other self-recording needs. This LCD is a
touchscreen, too, for intuitive shooting control and menu navigation.
- Dual memory card slots both accept either CFexpress Type A or SD-type memory cards. The dual slot design allows for flexible file saving and handling and can be configured to partition file types or can be used for overflow recording. - Additionally, both of the card slots are rated to support UHS-II memory cards for faster transfer speeds.